ATHEROS AR5001X LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

So I guess this will have to be submitted upstream then? Hi cactaur, Please can you try with last kernel version, Lucid upstream which is located on http: Has issues with Natty amd This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. I'm on a wired connection right now, so I removed all traces of madwifi I could find. Unknown device c rev 01 ,Subsystem:
Uploader: Dujas
Date Added: 16 June 2004
File Size: 70.82 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52549
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





NCF, auto tries to do eth0 first and chokes because ifcfg files are named. Powered by Trac 0.

Atheros ARX - Page 8

Works perfectly on Slackware 11 kernel 2. Unknown athsros c rev 01 ,Subsystem: That works perfectly I'm running Slackware 12 on Acer wlmi. I then allowed FC3 install to pick partitions and format the remainder of the disk. Originally Posted by bkratz. Just had to athefos my wi-fi connection and WEP and was off and running. Works out of the box Precise. September 19th, 4. No Doesn't work "out of the box" but you can install the drivers following this instructions.

Linux Fedora Core 3 on an HP nw8000 Laptop

Originally Posted by sanne. This is not such a bad thing, as suspend does not work with that module. Here's some output from when I was using ath5k that might be able to help:. How-to compile madwifi and the patch. To get this card to work, follow the following tutorial: No Works on qr5001x Windows drivers solve the fluctuation, but there are eventual system freezing with ndiswrapper. So I started llnux following the instructions at: There were no problems installing FC3.

ath5k - Debian Wiki

BB code is On. If the ATI rpm is re-installed, it runs fine in all screen resolutions, and reports that it is atherso with fglrxinfobut will not resume. Hard would be the switch, soft is regarding the software.

I got it working now adding these options to the kernel boot parameters, as the BIOS really seems screwed about these: I have not pursued this.

September 19th, 3. Monitor mode and injection work perfect too.

Atheros 802.11a/bg PCI/PCI-E devices (ath5k)

So I started by following the instructions at:. Immediately recognized and connected without any configuration necessary under Intrepid.

To get DHCP working might be necessary to bring down other network interfaces e. Works by plugging ar001x in on a fresh install of 9. Should I try the Linux wireless compatibility package they recommend? I cannot resume with ATI driver properly installed. No The drivers are from the Ralink.

So I have installed the ATI driver exactly according to instructions and all works fine. Works on Acer Aspireafter using ticket

Comments