EASY PEASY WIRELESS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

They will help you with everything you need. The Broadcom card is not supported by Easy Peasy. I really like Easy Peasy too. Notify me of new comments via email. This is the 3 hr battery model. I'm the one on the left Join other followers.
Uploader: Tauktilar
Date Added: 24 April 2007
File Size: 25.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 39028
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Easy-Peasy Beautiful Wireless Radiation Safety Card from Clear Light Ventures

If someone could help me, I would be very greatful. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Those numbers are the encryption key. I found it interesting that so many have commented on Easy Peasy working out of the box.

Could have saved a little bit of money by not going with XP. When I click on my name, it does start up and says, 'attempting to connect to wireless network'. It uses Ubuntu Netbook Remix graphical user interface and includes open source and some proprietary software. On the other hand, EP 1.

Easy-Peasy Beautiful Wireless Radiation Safety Card from Clear Light Ventures

The desktop is more of a graphical interface with a unique style that few other distros can be compared to as you can see in the screenshot below. Results 1 to 5 of 5. So I installed easy peasy beside windows 10 wireleds when I boot in easy peasy I don't get any Wireless signals around me but still can be connected with Ethernet cable as a matter of fact I write to you now with my netbook.

I think that it is great to see that they survived having to change their name.

Apparently under some of the Ubuntu distros it is very important to turn up the sound for all the speakers including pc speakers and PCM, this might work, as I tried this on my EEE and it seemed to have fixed the sound problem. Not sure if I can help. Follow Blog via Email Enter your email address to follow this blog eaey receive notifications of new posts by email.

I also tested Flash content at Youtube, MP3s with Banshee, and photos with Picasa, all of which came turned out excellent.

Hi, im on a eee all working "out-of-the-box" with Ubuntu Jaunty. Could anyone help me?

with Win 10 wireless is fine, when I switch to easy peasy don't see wireless signals around me

April 17th, 4. I'm the one on the left I will not reply. Decades of research has already determined that exposure to all sources of cell phone and wireless radiation are harmful and that this affects everyone differently — including our pets. Open Source Server Monitoring. Hi, I did a clean installation from EP 1. You are commenting using your WordPress. The major problem I have is that EP 1.

Review: Easy Peasy Released | BeginLinux

I enjoyed reading the review. Top Create a free website or blog at WordPress.

I hope this fixes everyone elses! It recognized 4 wireless connections in my area the instant it was powered on.

None Link to a FAQ. AA1 D alone uses three different cards. You can download it here: Last edited by katmac; at I have a HD with easy peasy on it and it's never been a problem connecting to my wireless.

Comments